The $630 million Bendigo Hospital Project will be the largest regional hospital development in Victoria. It will deliver a world-class regional hospital that will incorporate the latest design and technology solutions, in one of the states most environmentally sustainable settings. The project will create a tranquil and caring environment for staff, patients and visitors through its integration of architecture, landscaping, health planning and evidence-based design.
When completed, the project will meet community needs and expectations, provide the right care in the right place at the right time and ensure a sustainable health service into the regions future. The project will result in a stronger, healthier community, enabling the hospital to remain an important part of this city and the region. It is expected this project will create in the vicinity of 770 jobs during construction, including more than 70 apprenticeships, and will provide Victorian families living in this region with a state-of-the-art hospital.
The facilities are being delivered as a public-private partnership (PPP) under the State Governments Partnerships Victoria policy, with the Exemplar Health consortium as the private sector partner.
If you would like your business to be considered for opportunities that arise from this project, please register your interest using the green 'Send EOI' button at the top of this page, but read the following notes first, as they are important to read if you are considering a registration
1. To successfully register your interest against any work package, you MUST complete the EOI Questionnaire document that is listed against the package in the 'Docs' column. This is a mandatory Lend Lease requirement. When you actually carry out your registration (using the 'Send EOI' button at the head of this page), you will be requested to upload that completed document. We recommend completing and saving the questionnaire ahead of time. This means your actual package EOI process will not be interrupted.
2. When the Work Package registration page opens, only register your business against packages that relate directly to your capabilities.
3. If there are no packages actually open for registration at a particular time, the green 'Send EOI' button will not be visible at the head of the page.
4. The information gathered on businesses will be made available, when requested, to primary construction contractors for their consideration. However, please note that registration with ICN does not guarantee that you will receive an opportunity or request for tender from Lend Lease or major top level subcontractors.
5. Important Advice:If there are currently no packages open below that are of interest to your business, please create a company profile on Gateway regardless, using the COMPANY PROFILE tab at the head of this page. Make sure you activate the email notification feature when doing this; that way you will be notified about any new packages or opportunities being added to this project or any other project ICN is dealing with.
If you have any general queries, please direct them to ICN's Regional Manager based in Bendigo, Mr Noel Morton. His details are at the head of this page.